KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CROSS TALK RADIO - brother Lawrence Jordan Live W/Chatroom and recorded same link

CROSS TALK RADIO - brother Lawrence Jordan
Live W/Chatroom and recorded same link

Thursday May 24 3;30pm PST

Listen Hear -> http://tobtr.com/s/3292589

“ ARE YOU LIVING THE CRUCIFED WITH CHRIST LIFE OUR STILL LIVING FOR SELF , YOU SITTING AS god IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD “YOUR BODY” AND YOU ARE NOT LIVING FOR KING JESUS BUT YOUR SINFUL FLESH WORSHIP OF SELF”???

1 Corinthians 2:2
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

GAL 2:20 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Galatians 6:14
But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Colossians 3:3
For you died,<< and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
Listen Hear -> http://tobtr.com/s/3292589

No comments:

Post a Comment