KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, July 9, 2012

ARE WE SEEING MATT 24 THE LOVE OF MANY WAXING COLD ? THOSE HEARTS IN THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS ???

ARE  WE SEEING MATT 24 THE LOVE OF MANY WAXING COLD ?  THOSE HEARTS IN THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS  ???
Matthew 24 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated<< by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended,< TRUTH OFFENDS THEM will betray<< one another,<< and will hate one another.<< 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love<< of many will grow cold.<< 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
CROSS REFERENCE ->
2 Timothy 3 Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.<<NO OIL IN THEIR LAMPS AS 5 WISE VIRGINS <<ALL THESE I SEE THIS IN SO CALLED FAKE CHRISTIANS BUT THEY ARE REALLY TARES SONS OF THE DEVIL, FAKES,->  And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.
 I BEEN SEEING IT HANDS ON BY ATTACKS BY THOSE SUPPOSE TO BE THE CHILDREN OF GOD , HERE IS A BRIEF TESTIMONY OF MY LAST 2 1/2 YEARS DEALING WITH SO CALLED FAKE CHRISTIANS THAT OUR NOT LIVING BY THE HOLY SPIRIT BUT MORE APOSTATE SONS OF THE DEVIL ACTING -> be honest with you Dalton I been very depressed and Sad there is nothing and nobody here for me in Strawberry, Az. I do not fit in these Churches around here, none of these people even care about me in that Church I go to, they never call, email, or drop by, when I was under that horrible Slander Gossip lying blog Attack not one of these so called Christians here prayed with me, came by to see me, supported me , when I lost my sister Linda , then my friend , and then my best friend Beasly my Yellow Lab I had by my side for 12 yrs , none of them cared , none called, sent a card , came to my RV to see if I needed support, comfort Pray or just a friend , how come Father has me here ? this place where I live gives nothing but heart ache and depression, I was tricked by people into coming here , saying these people were good people a Home Church, but When I drove 1,500 miles from Oregon I met a huge Cult with a Controlling Jezebel women in charge over her husband (SHE GOT THE MONEY TO MANIPULATE HIM ) they Abused the Sheep myself, jose, scott, john and bob and carol, Kathy and many others  ,taught many false teachings and lived in Fear and they followed fear mongering false prophets who prophesied lies, .I left the group , I tried to Restore The PASTOR, but nope he is under strong delusion, the wife is in Love with her Demons and false Deliverance ministry she is way Apostate,DECEIVED BIG TIME, and a Manipulator and seducing demon spirits have taken her over. despite of these wicked wolves THAT LIVE in town , I thought Father God wanted me to stay here anyway for some reason He did not reveal to me , I thought to be in a Safe Place, but nothing but bad things have happened to me since moving to Strawberry, Christians here are not walking close to Jesus or Walking by the Holy Spirit, but are very carnal, and caught up with the things of the World and comforts of the flesh, there is no real Self denying Cross Baring Disciples of Christ who walk their Talk, so many just playing Church on Sunday and Wednesday its so lonely here, many many tears and break downs of sadness, My lonely man wants so bad to sell all extra stuff and my car and tune my RV ARK motorhome and Leave somewhere else with some real Onfire Christians ( NOT ANOTHER KOOKY CULT) Faking it on Line or phone and when you get to their House they are so false A KOOL AIDE CULT - SHEEP ABUSERS , APOSTATE in fact the 2 groups I went to that claimed to be a Refuge Camp for the Saints were worse than the Harlot Apostate Churches , the Churches did not even treat as bad as these wolves did, and the other Sheep they abused, controlled and manipulated, I haven't even had a real live FRIEND IN 2 YRS since I been here , Bro Dwayne that lives in Phx . Az. has really been blessing to me though he is 2 hr drive from here in HOT Valley full of Cactus Huggers lol , Strawberry Az. is a beautiful Pine forest tiny town at 6,500 ft high mtns surrounded by mountains , I thought Father God was gonna bring more of his Bride Saints here awake in Christ to fellowship with anf share all this food I been stocking up for tribulation for 4 yrs stocking and preparing for END TIMES as I Knew and Told by Father we are in The Beginnings of Sorrows in 2008 and GREAT TRIBULATION is Coming and His Church Bride needs to Prepare For Persecution by Anti-Christ, Satan's wrath NWO take over The Beast . But NOT one single Saint Arrived or Moved here Awake in Christ as a watching WISE Virgin , all are asleep and Love the world, their Hearts have WAXED Cold here, The Saints Do Not Care For one Another , I Know they either Hate me or have NO AGAPE LOVE in Their Hearts, Many Have Already Fallen away in The 2 THESS 2 GREAT Apostasy , STRONG Delusion cause they LOVE NOT THE TRUTH But have Pleasure in unrighteousness , its very depressing being here all alone, I See these so Called Christians drive by my House RV every day and NOT ONCE do they Show The LOVE of CHRIST and STOP to CHECK on me, Pray with me ,i was sick no one came to see me in the Hospital with kidney stones very painful, not even my own family :( no one to fellowship with me, HOW FAKE Can PEOPLE BE? JESUS Said The World will know your my Disciples by Your Agape LOVE For One Another, NOT COLD Selfish carnal I Only care about me Fakes , Jesus Said This that is SO Said and these Fakes Do NOT even Realize this them doing this to JESUS CHRIST by NOT LOVING Taking Care of , Fellowshipping, and Helping The Family of God , THEY ARE GOATS in the Sight of Jesus and He will cast them into HELL, ->> Matthew 25 31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy[c] angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him,[d] saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
 WATCH THIS VIDEO FROM KEITH GREEN THE SHEEP AND THE GOATS ->
DALTON I Guess I Need Prayer for DEPRESSION and Father to make it Clear HIS Will if I am suppose to STAY Here all by myself and be sad, NO Jobs here either my Job just cut all of the employes hours back to 2 days a week now, Restaurants do not do well here during Fall Winter they almost shut down , its a struggle living here with nothing here for work, you gotta have money to live here , If FATHER OPENS a DOOR on some Saints Property or something for me to MOVE my RV onto I Just May Pack up and Leave , it maybe giving all that Food away , But i am miserable here. 2 1/2 years of loneliness is enough , having your heart broke 5 times in one year about Killed me. Is this Fathers Plan for my Life ? need Pray to SEE HIS Will and Future Plans so I Stay in His Will, and Also Need a way to make it Financially here, its hard with no jobs or way to make it , WOW I poured out my Heart here, Not many People really Ask or care about me to ask If i am OK , Thanks brother Dalton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment