KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, February 11, 2013

WE NEED TO LOOK LIKE CHRIST NOT COPY THE WORLD ,

WE NEED TO LOOK LIKE CHRIST NOT COPY THE WORLD , WE NEED TO DIE TO SELF THE FLESH AND ITS DESIRES , WITH A CROSS BARING LIFE THAT CRUCIFIES US WITH CHRIST YOU CAN'T CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN WITH THE CROSS ON YOUR BACK !! -> 1Jo 2:15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.Rom 12:2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Gal 6:14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.Gal 5:24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Gal 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. ***TRYING TO LOOK COOL, LOOK LIKE THE WORLD ,ATTRACTING PEOPLE TO LOOK AT YOUR FLESH , TO ADORE YOU ,TATTOOS,HAIR STYLES PIERCINGS,CLOTHING,JEWELRY " MAKE UP >>LOOK AT ME<< !! YOU ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO WORSHIP YOU AND NOT JESUS CHRIST ! THIS IS NOT A CRUCIFIED LIFE IS IT ? ITS A CARNAL MINDED SOMEONE WALKING IN THE FLESH ! WORSHIPING OF SELF IS THE SAME SIN SATAN COMMITTED , Isa 14:12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, [fn] son of the morning! [How] you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! Isa 14:13 For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Isa 14:15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.Eze 28:17 "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you. Mat 23:12 "And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. REPENT ! FORSAKE ALL THE WORLD THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL ! DENY YOUR FLESH AND BARE YOUR CROSS BE CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST !!

No comments:

Post a Comment