KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Friday, March 7, 2014

***FALSE PROPHETS OF BAAL TODAY AMONG US *** False Dreams & Visions,False Propheices

***FALSE PROPHETS OF BAAL TODAY AMONG US False Dreams & Visions,False Propheices ***

LISTEN TO POWERFUL PODCAST HERE- >  


March 7, 2014 at 9:40am
***FALSE PROPHETS OF BAAL TODAY AMONG US ***
False Dreams & Visions,False Propheices
I GOT A REAL PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SAYING THAT GOD IS GIVING THEM **DREAM'S AND VISIONS,PROPHECIES** THAT >>DO NOT LINE UP WITH THE BIBLE YOU BETTER CHECK WITH WHAT SPIRIT YOU'RE CHANNELING. YAHWEH DOES NOT SPEAK AGAINST HIS WORD EVER ! YOU JUST MAY HAVE A KUNDALINI DIVINATION WITCHCRAFT DEMON SPIRIT TRICKING YOU, YOU ARE CHANNELING AND >>NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT AT ALL !
1 John 4:1Beloved, do not believe >>every spirit, but  >>Test the Spirits(CHECK TO SCRIPTURE DOES IT LINE UP ?), whether they are >>of God; because many >>false prophets

Matthew 24:24For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

1 Thessalonians 5:21Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Jeremiah 23:25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!’ 26 How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, 27 who try to make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My name for Baal.28 “The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream;And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the Lord.29 “Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord,“And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?30 “Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord, “who steal My words every one from his neighbor. 31 Behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord, “who use their tongues and say, ‘He says.’ 32 Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” says the Lord, “and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all,” says the Lord.

Jeremiah 14:14And the Lord said to me, “The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.15 Therefore thus says the Lord concerning the prophets who prophesy in My name, whom I did not send, and who say, ‘Sword and famine shall not be in this land’—‘By sword and famine those prophets shall be consumed!

*** RUN ! RUN ! RUN ! FROM THE WOLVES  SAINTS (SHEEP)
 Matthew 7:15[ You Will Know Them by Their Fruits ] “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

*** PLEASE SHARE THIS WORD OF WARNING ALL OVER  TO FRIENDS, FAMILY, CHRISTIANS !



No comments:

Post a Comment