KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

*** BE REAL WITH GOD AND GOD WILL BE REAL WITH YOU !

*** BE REAL WITH GOD AND GOD WILL BE REAL WITH YOU !

God is testing every man every woman on Earth to see if we will be faithful to him obey him and love him and keep and obey his commandments love and respect him fear him which is the beginning of wisdom I abide by the rules he has in his household his kingdom come His will be done on earth as it is in heaven OR we will we be like Satan and fall and tried to lead a rebellion in heaven?? can God the Father trust you with His kingdom with his household ? or were you rebel ? God is testing every one of us he's looking in our hearts he's allowing TRIBULATION TRIALS in our lives to test us test test teat to see if we are really going to be his children and obey him and keep order in his household under his command under his charge without rebelling without doing evil in his sight. Like Satan and many fallen Angels did.
He's looking at your heart are you being real with him??? Or are you faking it? if you are real with God I promise you he will be real with you and he will love you as a son and treat you as a son as an heir in his kingdom .
I know that many of you including myself have been through so many trials and tribulation in fact so much absolute hell you wanted to give up and you've hurt so bad you've never known such pain in your life that was me for the last 5 years and yet through all these trials and tribulation I had to keep holding on to Jesus and be real with him and be real with the brethren
Even through all the betrayal of those who claim to be Christians who seemed like they loved us and became part of the ministry but then who turned on me and my radio partner and did major evil to was wrongfully falsely and wickedly we still have the stand we still had to forgive we still have the keep walking with Jesus even though they broke ur heart and shamed the name of Jesus Christ doing so we still had to be real with God and we had to be real with the brethren and even though it hurt.
Like I said I know many of you are going through trials and tribulations I have lost so many people I love that died I was made fun of I was attacked I was slandered falsely for Jesus name sake I was even accused of stuff I wasn't even doing wrong at all I was lied about I was made fun of at the people that died and actually people made fun while I was grieving and they call themselves Christians and church leaders of a cult is what they were really were. And others that joined in with them or just this evil.
Through all these and all have gone through in the last 5 years I still have to be real with Jesus and I had to be real with my brothers and sisters in Christ even though I cried every single day every single night my heart broke so horribly I was all alone going through all of this . Now I know what Job went through all of his trials and tribulation.
Brothers & Sisters I know it hurt s I know by experience but don't give up
Hold on to Jesus be real with Jesus. With your brothers and sisters in Christ that are real that really love God and really keep His commandments and obey our Heavenly Father & honor him .
BE REAL BELOVED WITH GOD OUR FATHER AND YOUR BRETHREN IN CHRIST & DON'T EVER GIVE UP !
LET NO MAN STEAL YOUR CROWN FINISH THE RACE THAT IS SET BEFORE YOU !
BE ENCOURAGED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

I LOVE YOU IN JESUS
BROTHER LAWRENCE

James 4 

Pride Promotes Strife

Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members? You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet[a] you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?
But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:
“God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”[c]

Humility Cures Worldliness

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment