KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

*** GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME I DON'T FIT IN ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD !

*** GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME I DON'T FIT IN ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD !
 I Preached This Same Word Father God gave me Listen ->"THE SAINTS WHO WALK ALONE" Listen here ->

 I've been in the spiritual journey the spiritual wilderness for 5 years and my Heavenly Father is made so many changes in my life no matter who I'm with no matter where I'm at I just don't fit in I feel all alone when I hear noise I want quiet and when I'm in loud  City I want the mountains! When I'm in a Crowd I Seek to be alone with God and my Thoughts with Him as He SPEAKS to me, Father what have you done to me Abba Father ? all those I've loved either died or walked away from me family my BIRTH FAMILY Stefanski's Hates me and Avoids me Doesn't even care if I'm Dead They Don't even care anything about me or my Life as Though I Just Never was BORN makes me sad to see their Facebook family pictures and I am NOT in ANY of them or even Mentioned :( The Adopted Family that Adopted me The Jordan's  is the Exact Same , I am ALL Alone and very lonely , I been betrayed by hundreds of people even on Facebook supposed to be Christian brethren  You open your heart to them and they turn on you BETRAY & break your heart THEY TURN TO EVIL PEOPLE TO HELP GET THEM UP TO ATTACK YOU AND DESTROY YOU AND THEY SAY THAT THEY LOVE JESUS WHILE THEY DO THIS ! and you're supposed to be Christians ?

 Father what have you done to me  ? in the last 5 years you've taken a Cross to my back and you've killed me so that I would no longer be conformed to this world but I'd be transformed in renewing of my mind be transformed in the innerman a man that walks after your spirit as I'm crucified with you daily  and a work that you've done for much pain and suffering the suffering of the cross the suffering of a true disciple you taught me your ways Heavenly Father and they have been very painful as you work death in me but life but the Spirit it's been a hard journey Father God a hard journey INDEED I DO NOT FIT IN ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD ANY LONGER AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN MY LIFE !
 Now I ask Heavenly Father thank you for taking me down this road that you would place me right in the center of your will and the place a permanent place  where you want me to be
 I ask this in Yeshua s  name
Amen

Philippians 3;7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Pressing Toward the Goal

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 3:18
[ Christ’s Suffering and Ours ] For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,

1 John 3:14
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death.

 I Preached This Same Word Father God gave me Listen ->"THE SAINTS WHO WALK ALONE"
Listen here ->
https://soundcloud.com/crosstalkradio/cross-talk-on-wtvo-radio-topic















No comments:

Post a Comment