KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, May 25, 2015

** TIMES OF GREAT TROUBLES **When accidents happen trials,tribulation, troubles,money problems,bills,sickness,Life's burdens

** WOW TROUBLES TRIALS, STRESS OUTS ANYONE ?  YOU ARE NOT ALONE !
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 5:3-4 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope.   As we travel the road of life, accidents are bound to join us somewhere along our journey. car,RV's break down, Costly repairs, Budgets gone Over PANIC Hits HAIR Pulled Out Flesh out's Happen Till We Lay it all Down at Jesus Feet ! The right circumstances, the right factors, the right ingredients, the right people at the right time and the right place could be a blessing... or could spell disaster.
" TIL WE CAN SAY THY WILL BE DONE ABBA FATHER ON EARTH AS IN HEAVEN THE MIND OF CHRIST LED BY THE SPIRIT !
YES GET YOUR EYES BACK ON THE MASTER HIS WILL BE DONE
HIS POWER,HIS ABILITY TO FIX THE PROBLEMS HIS WAY, HIS WILL HIS GLORY IN THIS ALL ! AMEN ?
Romans 8 31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”[c]
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 4: 11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: 12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
When accidents intrude on our plans, it's crucial that we remember God is still on the throne. He is alive. He does care about the real-life situations we find ourselves in; the major disasters as well as the minor ones.
You may have had a triple tragedy or merely a fender bender. Nevertheless, you are still bleeding emotionally from it and are wondering if you will ever recover. God's Word insists that you can. Why not give the Lord a chance to work in your life to bring you healing?
Let me suggest that you pray about this right now. Give the Lord the opportunity to dress your hurts, put the right cure into place for your life, and let the healing begin.
Dear heavenly Father, please help me to trust You in the process of dressing my hurt. Counsel me with Your Word, Lord, and speak to me through the Scriptures. LET YOUR LIGHT YOUR TRUTH SHINE AND EXPOSE THE DARKNESS THAT I MAY WALK IN THE LIGHT WITH YOU HEAVENLY FATHER Bind my heart with Your love and forgiveness. Take control of my situation and begin a healing process in me now, I ask. Father, I don't understand everything that You are going to do to cover my open pain and hurt, but I am going to trust You. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment