KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOW TO GET INTO THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH ! SITING AT THE MASTERS FEET AND HEARING THE GOOD SHEPHERD !

HOW TO GET INTO THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH ! SITING AT THE MASTERS FEET AND HEARING THE GOOD SHEPHERD !

by Lawrence Jordan on Friday, May 27, 2011 at 4:11pm
THE SECRET PLACE IS A PLACE OF PEACE , A PLACE OF STILLNESS BEFORE THE LORD, A QUIETNESS,
where you be Still and KNOW HE is GOD ! its a Quiet Time Set aside , A time NOT to Rattle off abunch of prayers. but a intimate time for just you and Jesus your Lord , your Good Shepherd who desires deep Fellowship with you, Jesus had these times with his Father Away From his Disciples , The Lord brings This Scripture to me - >
Jer 33:3
'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show
you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'
Hints for Listening to Him -> BUT its a time to listen as you be still, ask the Lord to search your heart for any sin, any wicked way, anything that offends Him, then confess to him what that Sin is when He Speaks in The Small Still voice, IT maybe a Impression in your heart->Spirit he speaks, SPIRIT to SPIRIT is The way God Speaks , He is Spirit and so are we, ask The Lord to forgive you for all those things He reveals,Repent to turn from them, Next, Be still Ask Jesus to Speak to you as your Good Shepherd ->
Jhn 10:27
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
(CROSS REFERENCE)-->
Eph 4:20 But you have not so learned Christ,
Eph 4:21 if indeed you
have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Jhn 10:16 "And other sheep I have which are
not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will
be one flock [and] one shepherd.
Jhn 10:5
"Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee
from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
when Jesus Speaks it lines up with his Word not "Strangers" False prophets or Demons counterfeits ,
Set at Jesus feet and wash his feet as Mary did, "do not be like Martha busy with so many worries and cares of this world and life, This is you and King Jesus personal Time as Your first Love, BE YE STILL The Master is with you, minister to him as He speaks to you, sing songs of praise,spiritual songs making melody unto The Lord, ask, seek, Knock for him to Teach you HIS WAY's -The way the Truth and The Life ,
Jhn 14:26
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in
My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to
you
1Jo 2:27
But the anointing which you have
received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same
anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and
is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Ask Him to conform you into a Vessel of Honor useful for The Masters (Fathers)Will , ask him to mold you , shape you as The Clay,the Potter wills all to be surrendered vessel's to His Lordship ,
Mat 7:21
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the
kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Luk 6:46
"But why do you call Me 'Lord,
Lord,' and not do the things which I say?
Its very Important we learn to hear his voice in these Last days ,we need to hear our lord so clearly our very lives could depend upon it, a clear hearing spiritual Ear ->

Mat 11:15
"He who has ears to hear, let him hear
Mat 13:9
"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
Mat 13:43
"Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom
of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear
Mar 4:9
And He said to them, "He who has
ears to hear, let him hear!"
Rev
2:7
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the
Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the
tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God." '
Rev
2:11
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the
Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second
death." '
Rev
2:17
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the
Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden
manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name
written which no one knows except him who receives [it]." '
Rev
2:29
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the
Spirit says to the churches." ' God our savoir,master Lord wants all His Children,his discoples to hear his voice, His Spirit clearly, WHY DON'T WE HEAR YOU SAY ??? TO BUSY,TO DISTRACTED WITH THE CARES OF THIS LIFE, TV,RADIO'S IPODS,CARS,HOUSE',CHORES,WORK, SO MANY THINGS TRY TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THIS QUIET PLACE IN JESUS, A TIME TO GET YOUR ORDERS FROM YOUR COMMANDER CHIEF - KING JESUS ! 
 LISTEN HERE ->WHO DO YOU LOVE  MORE ?? 
THESE TEACHING'S I HAVE LAID OUT IN SCRIPTURE HAVE FOR THE MOST PART HAVE NOT BEEN TAUGHT IN THE HARLOT CHURCH SYSTEM, BY HIRLINGS-FALSE PASTORS NOT CALLED BY JESUS , WHY YOU SAY ? CAUSE WHEN YOU START HEARING GOD YOURSELF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO KNOWS ALL, THE VERY SOURCE OF LIGHT & TRUTH, YOU START SEEING ALL THE LIES MEN SPEAK IN GOD'S NAME, (DISCERNMENT)YOU SEE THE HARLOT FOR WHO SHE IS REALLY IS A UNFAITHFUL TO HER HUSBAND CUT HIS (JESUS)HEAD OFF IN THE CHURCH HIS BODY TO THE ("BRIDEGROOM JESUS") THE HARLOT IS A BLEMISHED WHORE, -> NOT A HOLY WITHOUT SPOT,OR BLAME BEAUTIFUL BRIDE WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM THE WHORE OF BABYLON,THE REAL CHURCH IS THE 5 WISE VIRGINS ->THE REAL BRIDE OF CHRIST IS CALLED OUT ONES BY HIS SPIRIT ->(THE OIL IN THEIR LAMPS)HE HAS AWAKENED TO THE TRUTH -> Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. Rev 18:5 "For her sins have reached [fn] to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 2Cr 6:15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2Cr 6:16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you [fn] are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among [them]. I will be their God, And they shall be My people." [fn] 2Cr 6:17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you." 2Cr 6:18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty." [fn] THIS IS WHY WE MUST HEAR GOD, HIS SPIRIT OF TRUTH IN US WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH,CONFIRM WITH SCRIPTURE,AWAKEN US TO ALL THE LIES TAUGHT OVER THE PULPIT BY FALSE TEACHERS,FALSE PASTORS-HIRELINGS, GOD HIMSELF WILL TEACH US AS WE READ THE SCRIPTURES IT BECOMES A LIVING REVELATION NOT JUST PAGES -> Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, Eph 1:18 the eyes of your understanding [fn] being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, Eph 1:19 and what [is] the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power Eph 1:20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated [Him] at His right hand in the heavenly [places], Eph 1:21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. Eph 1:22 And He put all [things] under His feet, and gave Him [to be] head over all [things] to the church, Eph 1:23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. Jer 31:33 "But this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Jer 31:34 "No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more." AMEN LORD THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS TO GIVE US ACCESS DIRECTLY TO YOU BY YOUR BLOOD WE CAN ENTER INTO THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE ! SAINTS MY FRIENDS ITS ALL ABOUT A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AND GOD BY A PERSONAL SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST -> 1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God and one Mediator between God and men, [the] Man Christ Jesus, JESUS CAME TO RESTORE THE LOST FELLOWSHIP-RELATIONSHIP LOST IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN WHEN ADAM AND EVE FALL BY SIN AND GOT SEPARATED FROM GOD BY SIN, -TRYING TO BE A god DOING THEIR OWN THING, -> Mat 18:11 "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. Luk 19:10 "for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Rom 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, HERE ARE A FEW MORE SCRIPTURES ON BEING STILL (QUIET)WITH THE LORD -> 1Ki 19:12 and after the earthquake a fire, [but] the LORD [was] not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice. Isa 30:15 For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: "In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength." But you would not, Isa 32:17 The work of righteousness will be peace, And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. Psa 4:3 But know that the LORD has set apart [fn] for Himself him who is godly; The LORD will hear when I call to Him. Psa 4:4 Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still. Selah Psa 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And put your trust in the LORD. Psa 4:6 [There are] many who say, "Who will show us [any] good?" LORD, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us. Psa 4:7 You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased. Psa 4:8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psa 62:1 To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. Truly my soul silently [waits] for God; From Him [comes] my salvation. Psa 62:2 He only [is] my rock and my salvation; [He is] my defense; I shall not be greatly moved. Lam 3:22 [Through] the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. Psa 63:1 A Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, You [are] my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. Psa 63:2 So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Psa 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness [is] better than life, My lips shall praise You. Psa 63:4 Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. Psa 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise [You] with joyful lips. Psa 63:6 When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the [night] watches. Psa 63:7 Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "[He is] my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." Psa 63:8 My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. Lam 3:23 [They are] new every morning; Great [is] Your faithfulness. Lam3:24 "The LORD [is] my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!" Lam3:25 The LORD [is] good to those who wait for Him, To the soul [who] seeks Him. Lam3:26 [It is] good that [one] should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD. Lam3:27 [It is] good for a man to bear The yoke in his youth. Lam3:28 Let him sit alone and keep silent, Because [God] has laid [it] on him; Lam3:29 Let him put his mouth in the dust--There may yet be hope. SECRET PLACE ->Psa 91:1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God; I will be exalted among the nations & earth! Isa 30:15 For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: "In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength." SAINTS-BE STILL BEFORE THE LORD ! SEEK,KNOCK, ASK, PURSUE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT AND BEING, Hbr 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [Him], for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and [that] He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Mat 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Mat 7:8 "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Mat 6:33 "But seek first th...e kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Mat 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day [is] its own trouble. ... THE ONLY WAY TO ENDURE TO THE END FINISH THE RACE IN THIS LAST DAY'S IS TO HEAR THE GOOD SHEPHERDS VOICE, TO DWELL UNDER HIS WINGS IN A SECRET PLACE PSALM 91 , SATAN HAS COME TO KILL,STEAL,AND DESTROY, JESUS HAS COME TO GIVE US LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY, ANYTHING CHOKING OUT YOUR TIME WITH GOD NEEDS TO HAVE THE AXE TAKEN TO IT AND CHOP THE VERY ROOTS OFF OF ANYTHING THAT TAKES AWAY YOUR QUIET TIME WITH GOD, YOU CAN BE MORE THAN A CONQUER THROUGH CHRIST WHO LOVES YOU AMEN BRETHREN ,EVEN SO SEEK HIM, AND -> 1Jo 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 2Jo 1:3 Grace, mercy, [and] peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.   BRING BACK THE FIRE OF MY FIRST LOVE LISTEN-> 

1 comment: