KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

PROPHECY WORD FROM THE LORD TO THE REMNANT SAINTS - from a brother in Christ "Tell My People ll "

PROPHECY WORD FROM THE LORD TO THE REMNANT SAINTS - from a brother in Christ "Tell My People ll "

by Lawrence Jordan on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 11:58am
Tell My People ll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was another word given to the church.....

Tell My people they must get ready. It will be very difficult in this country. Remind them I let my own people go into slavery. I am not interested in temporal comfort at eternal loss. I have a plan that is to be worked out. Did I not say that My ways are not your ways? Since I have made it so easy upon you, so many have drifted away from Me. So I allow these times to come upon Mine own inheritance, to bring them back to me.

Had they remained humble, had they remained grateful, had they remained dependent upon Me there would be no need for this, but the lust of the flesh, the pride of life draws a even My own to pull them back-so I must debase them- to save them from their own desires and lusts. Do not say I am harsh- for I am fair, more fair than you have been to Me! Have I not given you all? All that you need- all that you require- do you honestly lack for any good thing?Yet most of My own only give lip service; a gentle acknowledgement here and there without conviction or sincerity! I will have a people! I will have a Bride! I will have a church without spot or blemish says the Lord.

Would you instruct Me? I know your hearts! I know what it takes! I wish you to draw to me now that I may shelter you in the days ahead. I don't mean it to be for your destruction. I have my plans for your salvation and survival, but when judgment falls- and it WILL fall- it affects all in the land. Just like my mercy and grace fall on the just. the unjust benefit in the blessings I give to you- so judgement when it falls will affect both. So I warn My people to prepare- get ready! Seek Me! Seek My face! I will show you, I will help you, I will keep you! I will provide for you. You must seek me! Time is short, the hour late, and judgement falls. Tell My People ll --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment