KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

What is a Real Disciple of Jesus Christ ? Have you counted The Cost of Following? are you dead to self?

What is a Real Disciple of Jesus Christ ? Have you counted The Cost of Following? are you dead to self?

by Lawrence Jordan on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 7:42pm
What is a Real Disciple of Jesus Christ ? Have you counted The Cost of Following? are you dead to self?
Today at 7:58am

Offering Our Wills,Our bodies (The Temple of God)as a Living sacrifice, Offer up The Plan for The Daily Life ALL up to The Lord daily is REAL Christianty,
Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
Psa 51:16 You would not be pleased with sacrifices, or I would bring them. If I brought you a burnt offering, you would not accept it.
Psa 51:17 The sacrifice you want is a broken spirit. A broken and repentant heart, O God, you will not despise.

A Real Son of God is one who is lead by The Spirit NOT by His Own will and Flesh,
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
The Life of a REAL Follower of Christ a(Disciple) is a Life of Not my will but Yours Heavenly Father Your will be Done on Earth as in Heaven !
Phl 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He(Jesus) humbled Himself and became obedient to [the point of] death, even the death of the cross.
Psa 40:8 I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law [is] within my heart."

Have you Counted The Cost ? Die to self ? Self Will? Self Pleasure? This is The signs of a true biblical Disciple Not what these False hirings have lied over pulpits and called themselves ordained minster's by other men from thier man made schools, BUT THEY are NOT God's Anoited Called Shepherds leading the Sheep to Jesus Christ The Good Shepherd !

REPENT for THe KINGDOM of GOD is at HAND !
Prepare you Vessles of The LORD !
He is coming Soon !Fill Your Lamps FULL of OIL !
__________________
Larry Empowered by Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment