KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

WARNING: FAMINE COMING UPON THE EARTH SOON....WILL YOU STAND?

VERY SOUND PROPHETIC WORD FROM THE LORD ! THE LORD HAS HAD ME PREACHING THE SAME WORDS ! HEED THIS WARNING PLEASE !

WARNING: FAMINE COMING UPON THE EARTH SOON....WILL YOU STAND?

by Robert Lyte on Friday, July 1, 2011 at 7:16pm
Two famines -- July 01, 2011

Received by sister Christina

A Message from Jesus:
My children, two different famines are coming, that will affect many, famine for food and spiritual famine. Are you prepared? Many are dying daily for lack of food and water others perish spiritually because they don't know Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but all will repent and have eternal Life, but men choose to reject Me the Source of Life.
My children, those who reject Me will perish. I provide for both body and soul. I have repeatedly warned the world to prepare for physical and spiritual famine. Few have taken heed and prepared because they rejected the truth and love lies. They will seek for spiritual food when the famine of food and water strikes them but will not find food for their souls or their bodies because when it was time to be serious to seek Me, they were not interested. I know the intentions of every heart I know who is serious and who is not. Man shall not live from bread alone but every Word that proceeds from My Mouth. They will seek for Me in that day but I will not be found by them. When it was time to be serious and to seek Me, they were not interested, they were busy with their own things.
My children, take heed of My warnings today and prepare yourself. Are you prepared? Nobody else can prepare for you. Ask Me and I will show you what to do. No one else can prepare your soul from a spiritual famine, only you yourself. The spiritual famine will be the worse, many will die without knowing Me, the Source of Life and be damned forever. Provide for your soul. Of what use will it be if you collect perishable food for your body but fail to provide for your soul? I am the only One who is able to cast your soul into hell. Seek Me now, hear My Words and obey Me or you will die of spiritual famine, forever too late. I will not strive with man forever. Are you spiritually prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment